Monday, October 18, 2010

WIP: Goliath Clay Sculpture

I have being working on my first sculpture ever! and so far I'm pretty happy with the results. This is Goliath from a show I saw when I was a teenager, Gargoyles, from Disney. The idea was trying to learn hoy to translate lines into shapes and volumes, so I will be able to sculpt some of my characters on my thesis.

Goliath sculpture from Gargoyles (Disney TV Show from the 90's)

Because there is no descent materials about the character online, I had to make my own images and turn around of Goliath. They are not perfect, but worked.



These are some pictures about the wire structure I made to support the character.
The wings are removables and has their own structure, we will see how it works.


5 comments:

Kikino said...

Uta wn yo tengo dis figuras de goliat te habria pasao fotos xD!

te ta kedando muy pulento!

Daniel Walker said...

Te pasaste!!! Captaste muy bien la forma, te felicito =)

Crokis said...

Gracias a los dos, espero terminarlo este fin de semana pq tengo algo de tiempo, ahi les cuento.

Kikino, vi fotos de juguetes en internet pero son espantosos! jajja http://img.auctiva.com/imgdata/8/3/1/6/5/6/webimg/316106832_o.jpg si tienes mejores me mandas fotos igual, asi rectifico problemas!
He estado viendo tus animacions! dale! empuja empuja! jajja

Mr Sr Don woka, Como va woks?

Kikino said...

wajajaja si yo tengo el de abajo a la derecha..la verdad es que tu version es mucho mas agressor xD

desbloqueo blackberry said...

Cómo no recordar esas gárgolas!! Eran geniales!! Saludos!!

Joshua Provoste